Saturday, July 23, 2011

:)

I'm very lazy to write. Once or twice or thrice I started writing diary but I quit all the time. I also wrote short stories and poems. But nothing lasted for long. I don't prefer to read as well. As I told, I'm a very lazy person. So, I prefer short stories to novels and movies to TV series. I have no idea how I am going to manage a blog. I was planning to open a blog for a long time but now only the time has come. I hope I won't quit soon or take a long break. But when I write or read I enjoy it. For that particular time period but then laziness creeps my mind. And then everything is gone for a long while. I hope it doesn't happen at least this time. I am looking forward to continue my writing. Let us hope for the very best.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment