Friday, September 30, 2011

Back to my native

Here I am... back after the expected long break. After one long year in Finland, I am back to my home town in India. It was a marvelous experience to be abroad, especially to be in FINLAND. Finland is the land near the north pole and so most of the time its covered with snow, in a year. I saw snow for the first time in my life. I was overwhelmed to experience the first snow and used to play a lot with it. The temperature shift range in Finland was around 60 degrees. -30 degrees in winter and +30 degrees in summer. And about the Finns, its another big story. I have never met such people in my life before. Even though they are a little bit shy and reserved initially, once befriended, they are the people with most fun. Finns never lie and they are really very helpful. They are not selfish, jealous, self-centered, etc. etc. Finland is the safest place to live in. I was quite fascinated by this interesting country and the people dwelling there.      

No comments:

Post a Comment